Shipping and Returns
Shipping outside of Australia
International orders can be submitted via email.
Simply email Camellia listing the items that you wish to purchase and your shipping address.
- International shipping costs will be quoted on a per order basis
- The method and cost are determined by
- items ordered
- size and destination
- Free shipping does not apply on international orders
- Shipping charges are calculated and an email is sent for approval within 2-3 business days of placing your order
- A response is requested within 7 days after receiving our notification. Orders do not ship without approval, and can be cancelled up until that time
- A phone number is required for delivery
- The recipient may incur duties and taxes which are imposed by the local government in the destination country
- These cannot be estimated prior to shipping. These costs are outside of our control and are not included in the purchase price
- We are unable to remove pricing from documents as the correct value must be provided
- We do not mark packages as gifts or samples, all prices will be shown for custom clearance.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 30 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please contact us within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition.
All return courier and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered Courier and that you pre pay all Courier costs. You assume any risk of loss, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your Courier. We cannot be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.